If you can dream it,
you can do it!
“One of the most important lessons I’ve learned in life was when I reached the peak of Kilimanjaro in 2014. Standing there, beholding all of Africa, I realized that anyone can pursue their dreams – and I want to help them happen, no matter how crazy they are”
2018 – present: Bülow-Olsen & Co.
- Building strong partnerships on top of “we do better together”; making board members or leaders perform as a team, keeping the company’s best interest and governance in mind.
- Making the visions of leaders, chairmen and company owners become alive; what are their ideas for the future, and how do they make them real?
- Building the best mortgage model in the world; customizing the Danish model to different cultures using local knowledge and financial insights.
2018 – present: Chairman / board member
- Skjern Bank (board member since March 2018)
- Brickshare (chairman since September 2018)
1990 – 2018: Co-founder Totalkredit
- Building the company from scratch to achieve a 45% market share.
- Developing Denmark’s largest provider of mortgages to privately owned properties with 750,000 customers.
- Building strong partnership consisting of 60 local and regional financial institutions and over 10,000 advisors.
- Believed in and implemented ‘Blue Oceans’ strategies in the financial world, in order to develop and consolidate Totalkredit’s business foundation.
- Totalkredit was sold to Nykredit in 2003 for more than 11bn dkk.
2007 – 2018: CEO of Totalkredit
- Built a new Totalkredit organization to focus on effective use of the partnership through the financial crises 2007 – 2010.
- Leaving Totalkredit as the biggest, financial company success in Denmark since 1990.